-Stretch Tip Of The Week Episode #8
How To Stretch Your Achilles
Achilles stretch is very important for those who run and play sports. It helps prevent injuries that might make you miss your game or your event.
- Facing the wall with feet parallel pointing towards the wall (must be straight)
- Distance between you and the wall should be about a arm away .
- Stretch heel to the wall with leg straight at about knee high
- The opposite leg should be straight all the time
- Switch legs after a few seconds
You can feel the stretch as soon as you lift your heel. Very important not to bend the knee or hip of the other/standing leg….Must Be Straight!
BE WELL! 🙂