How To Do A Calf Stretch -Stretch Tip Of The Week Episode #15
Do you run, play a lot of games/sports,bicycling or hurt your calves muscles? This stretch is for you. It’s simple yet effective .
To Stretch your calf muscle:
- You can do this stretch in front of a wall or a pole
- Stretch your hand straight on the wall or hold on to pole
- Bend one knee forward make sure heels not lifted up
- The other leg should be straight and heels not lifted up
- Hold the stretch for 10 -15 seconds and do repeat 3-4 times or until you feel better.
To get a whole stretch move your foot further back.
BE WELL! 🙂