Pain At Base Of Skull And Neck

by Vincent Woon

in Head,Massage,Neck,Pain

Muscle At The Base Of The Skull Pain And Neck Pain

Have you ever experience a combination of neck pain and tightness of the muscles at the base of the skull? Do you remember what causes the pain?

One quick tip! Whenever you have a pain, try to trace it back to the activities or maybe sometimes what you eat before the pain happened. Doing so will make it easy for your health practitioner to figure out a proper treatment specifically for your case.

Let’s go back to muscle at the base of the skull pain and neck pain. What do you think is the major cause of the pain?

The pain could be caused by:

• spending too much time on the computer
  • spending too much time on the phone
  • probably from an accident
  • posture – how you hold your head

Check out this muscle at the base of the skull pain and neck pain video! Find out how to respond to these pain. Please let me know what you think in the comment box below and sign up in the box on the right to get notification on info like this.

BE WELL! :-)

Transcript For Today’s Video:

Click Here To Show Transcript

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Be Sociable, Share!

Related posts:

Facebook comments:

{ 14 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Brian September 20, 2011 at 12:48 am

Thank you so much!!! I’ve been having a hard time sleeping and this just put my neck at ease. I can finally get comfortable again. Thank you!

2 Vincent Woon September 23, 2011 at 10:46 pm

That’s Great! now you can sleep :-) BE WELL

3 Abby February 9, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Thank you so much for this most helpful and easy method to relieve my neck pain from being on a computer all day long! The warmth came almost immediately and the relief was just as quick. Thank you!!

4 Erin February 14, 2012 at 12:36 pm

This did bring relief! Thank you so much. I think I am going to have to do it repeatedly in order to get full results though. My neck/head really hurts!

5 Jan Gore March 4, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Thank you so much for the information on the neck pain, I have been experiencing alot of neck pain and swelling at the top of my spine. I did as you instructed and could tell a difference and when I concentrate on my posture, standing tall and not slumping, the pain seems to lessen. Thanks, again.

6 Vincent Woon March 9, 2012 at 3:07 pm

That’s Great Jan keep on doing what you are doing and you’ll definitely feel better. Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Stressed Out Stress Free video series showing you how to identify stress, cope with stress and prevent from stress. :-)

7 E Taylor March 14, 2012 at 12:54 pm

WOW, this really worked, THANK YOU :)

8 Vincent Woon March 18, 2012 at 9:49 pm

You are welcome! Glad you are feeling better :-)

9 marisa goldstein March 27, 2012 at 11:39 am

Thank you for this wonderful video. The base of my neck is so tight and it causes me headaches. I have tried to rub out the pain but I have been unsuccessful until now. Your video is very helpful and the heat it generates in the muscles in my neck is very soothing to the pain. Thank you!!

10 Vincent Woon March 27, 2012 at 10:50 pm

Great Marisa! I’m glad you are feeling better! May I know what was the caused of the tightness?

11 cynthia martinez April 10, 2012 at 5:46 am

I’ve been having terribly painful chronic scalp,jaw,neck upper and lower back including sciatica. Can you please offer some recommendations to once and for all rid this dreadful pain? I have always been a doer of things but it’s been over a year that I have not had much of a life. This pain has taken control over me. Please help and thank you

12 Vin April 10, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Great video. I am guilty of poor posture and sitting too long at the PC. Thanks!

13 Vincent Woon April 10, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Can you tell me what caused the chronic scalp, jaw,neck upper and lower back including sciatica? Did you fell or had an accident? Describe what you do for living and what kind of therapies have you done and how long. The answers to these questions will help give you a better idea of your condition. :-)

14 Vincent Woon April 10, 2012 at 1:25 pm

You are not alone. I sometimes catch myself doing it too.
Thanks for signing up for the FREE Stressed Out Stress Free Video Series :-)