Upper Back Pain Relief

by Vincent Woon

in How To,Stress,Upper Back

Upper Back Pain Relief

Have you ever wake up with a pain in the upper back and really need a real quick chiropractic adjustment. How do you do that without going to the chiropractor?

In this video:
- Find out how to adjust or pop your upper back yourself

- How to adjust yourself with simple tool

- How to adjust yourself with the help of others

Transcript For This Video:

Click Here To Show Transcript

BE WELL! :-)

Follow Me On Facebook Or Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Be Sociable, Share!

Related posts:

Facebook comments:

{ 277 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Basil Johnson August 7, 2012 at 4:57 pm

Thanks. Was told when I was younger not to do the things I did. But you know young ppl. Have to learn on there own. I used to do bAckflips off our 2 story house landing not Makeing a noise and just jump from stupid highs just to prove I could upsorb the shock. But the compression does have to go somewhere. And went to a doctor back in 1998 and she told me I was young and I would heal….. Anyway she doesn’t carry the documents from then. But that was due to a friend dropping some lumber and say

2 NAMULTISS August 7, 2012 at 5:03 pm

[..YouTube..] Say that he couldn’t carry it so he dropped it not mentioning that he was gonna drop it and that then it pinched my back went to the doctor with back spasms. Oh by the way I found only using 1 pillow really helps a lot. But just for toleration for the pain. And I don’t use pills even for headaches. I just believe they cause more problems ten they solve.

3 Basil Johnson August 7, 2012 at 5:03 pm

4 Basil Johnson August 7, 2012 at 5:03 pm

5 StressedOutStressFre August 11, 2012 at 4:26 pm

[..YouTube..] Pillow helps! I agree with you about taking pills. Seems like the pain from your neck is caused by the lower back. Try these techniques: How To De Stress Your Lower Back Pain From Sitting At The Desk Part 1& 2…Let me know :-)

6 StressedOutStressFre August 11, 2012 at 4:26 pm

7 urgettinmindraped September 12, 2012 at 2:34 pm

[..YouTube..] The only thing Im good at is poppin a boner!

8 urgettinmindraped September 12, 2012 at 2:34 pm

The only thing Im good at is poppin a boner!

9 Detra Rich September 25, 2012 at 8:55 pm

[..YouTube..] Guys, completely cure your back pain does not have to be difficult (I used to think it did). I’ll give you some advice right now. Search remedy known as Backprolax Secrets (just google it). Seriously,I finally eliminated my pain caused by back pain for good by using Backprolax Secrets.

10 Romeo PIerre October 6, 2012 at 4:37 am

[..YouTube..] Cracking back and joints is very good things. specially when my wife walk on my back, relief completly

11 Romeo PIerre October 6, 2012 at 4:37 am

12 Lola Villegas October 26, 2012 at 3:59 am

[..YouTube..] Hey! Thanks for this helpful video. By the way, I hear a lot of people keep on talking about Backprolax Secrets (google it), but I’m not sure if it is good. Have you thought about home remedy called Backprolax Secrets? I have heard several awesome things about it and my friend completely cures his back pain naturally with this remedy.

13 Lola Villegas October 26, 2012 at 3:59 am

14 Christine Tate November 26, 2012 at 8:04 am

[..YouTube..] Its still surprises me, how some people don’t know about Backprolax Secrets (google it), despite the fact that lots of people completely cure their back pain naturally with this remedy. Thanks to my mate who told me about Backprolax Secrets, I finally eliminated my pain for good by using healthy ways.

15 Christine Tate November 26, 2012 at 8:04 am

16 James Swisher December 16, 2012 at 9:46 am

17 James Swisher December 16, 2012 at 9:46 am

[..YouTube..] Hey! Thanks for this useful video. By the way, I hear lots of people keep on talking about Backprolax Secrets (google it), but I’m not sure if it is good. Have you ever tried home remedy called Backprolax Secrets? I have heard some unbelivable things about it and my cousin completely cures his back pain naturally with this remedy.

18 Jeannine Volck February 3, 2013 at 4:48 am

Its still surprise me, just how a lot of people have no idea about Backprolax Secrets (google it), although a lot of people completely cure their back pain naturally with this remedy. Thanks to my buddy who told me about Backprolax Secrets, I finally eliminated my pain for good with natural approaches.

19 GuillemetteMaldan539 February 16, 2013 at 12:19 am

This still surprises me, how some people have no idea about Backprolax Secrets (do a google search), despite the fact that many people completely cure their back pain naturally with this remedy. Thanks to my buddy who told me about Backprolax Secrets, I finally eliminated my pain for good by using healthy approaches.

20 arondj March 20, 2013 at 9:15 pm

you should never stand directly on the spine, only on the sides of it.. and that idiot was jumping on it.

21 StressedOutStressFre March 21, 2013 at 8:42 am

The instruction was to stand on the side of the spine :-)

22 smoketunes March 31, 2013 at 11:04 pm

have someone step or “jump” on your back ???

23 AlexBANNANA August 27, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Yes i mean it. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well.And the surprising part is my friend who is not doing much excercises, maintaining his six pack with this secret food items.i found it here bit.ly/19KaDLB?=rtkrn

24 Tanmay Chandniwala August 29, 2013 at 8:26 am

You are correct. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well.Listen in a best female model 2012 exclusive interview she had mentioned about her strong abs with this 7 food items.if you are serious go for it now bit.ly/1dSXJNS?=vpemv

25 xbox1000100 November 21, 2013 at 10:10 pm

Ur ways r excellent thx

26 Lauri Seraille January 28, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Hi there, have you considered Backprolax Secrets yet? Just simply do a yahoo search engine search. On there you will find a great tips about how exactly you can cure your back pain safely. Why not give it a shot? perhaps it is going to work for you too.

27 Janell Carbone February 9, 2014 at 9:17 pm

As expert, I think Backprolax Secrets is actually great way to cures your back pain safely. Why not give it a chance? perhaps it is going to work for you too.