How To Fix Shoulder Blade Pain

by Vincent Woon

in How To

Shoulder Blade Pain

About two weeks ago I received two emails from my “Ask A Question” section on my blog one asking about ankle pain (which I’m still working with her with more questions) and another with shoulder blade pain from golfing.

I have referred to the shoulder pain reader: Pain In The Shoulder http://www.stressedoutstressfree.com/stressed-with-a-pain-in-the-shoulder/ and on Posture http://www.stressedoutstressfree.com/how-to-sit-straight/ for the time being because at that time, I was having a problem with my Mac and had to be sent in to Apple to be fix. Here’s the video.

In This Video You Will Find:

- The cause

- How to identify a good muscle and a pain muscle

- How to prepare the muscle

- Technics and tip on how to work on the muscle yourself

ENJOY! :-)

Transcript for Today’s Video:

Click Here To Show Transcript

BE WELL! :-)

Join Me On Facebook Or Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Be Sociable, Share!

Related posts:

Comments Closed

{ 775 comments }

1 Stupcat kesha October 24, 2013 at 6:27 am

Yo yo… Great film. My close friend used to be fat. He revolutionized himself from 279lbs of pure fat to 212lbs of natural muscle mass. I could not believe it! I just subscribed personally because I wanna strengthen. He used the Muscle Building Bible (Look in Google)…

2 Marya Hussain November 3, 2013 at 9:44 am

Hi . I have similar pain but when I try to straighten up n move my head syraight ..I have shooting pain…between shoulder blade…. I feel pain on right side leading up to back of neck..I woke up with the pain…done nothing strenuous. .Plz can you advise treatment or exercise… much appreciated. …

3 Himanshu Mani December 8, 2013 at 9:32 pm

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing this video.I have been dealing with Bicep Tendinitis for more than 2 years. I saw Chiropractors, Physiotherapist, Doctors but never got 100% relief from any of them. The pain started on the right side of my shoulder blade, then it move forward to my shoulder. After ultrasound, physiotherapy now pain is on my shoulder rather than shoulder blade.It hurts everytime, I lay down. I am scared of going to sleep now bcoz i know it’s going to hurt me. I have tried every single position of sleeping but can never sleep properly. I twist and turn all the time when i am sleeping.I would appreciate, if you could share some of your thoughts on my case.thanks for listening to my problem.

4 Vincent Woon December 13, 2013 at 12:46 pm

How did you hurt it? What sleep position do you normally wake up with?

5 Curtis Whicker January 2, 2014 at 10:37 am

Hey guys. Awesome vid. My older brother used to be overweight. He went from 285 lbs of pure fat into 219 lbs of purely natural lean muscle. Everyone was in shock. I just registered personally coz I wanna beef up. He used the Muscle Building Bible (Google it)…

6 nikolai yemenevs January 5, 2014 at 3:45 pm

Hi, please go for x-rays prior (before) visiting a physiotherapist / biokineticist / rheumatologist / orthopaedic surgeon. I you had a shoulder related injury many years ago, you can’t still refer to those old x-rays, you need to take new x-rays.I recently went to a biokineticist for stiff and sore scapula (shoulder blade) and shoulder (had re-occurrences for the last 10 years). After the 3rd visit I decided to go for x-rays, the results of x-rays was that I have Supraspinatus Tendonitis (in my case the calcification was shown on x-rays because I had several re-occurrences of inflammation of the Supraspinatus Tendon). If I did not go for x-rays after 3rd visit the biokineticist’s would be treating the muscles and not Supraspinatus Tendon (where the problem lies). So save yourself time and money and always go for x-rays first. Also, if you went for x-rays and nothing defective was found, and your symptoms point to tendon related problems, it’s best to go for CT scans or MRI (MRI is more expensive).

7 ricardo calado March 30, 2014 at 5:45 pm

hahah…absurdo!!!!!!!

8 Frank Thones April 5, 2014 at 3:37 am

You are able to cure your back-pain entirely by replace your exercise slightly – I’ve try and now nearly relief all the pain. I’m sure you should try it

9 Mamie J. Costilla April 22, 2014 at 10:16 pm

You could get rid of your back pain permanently by replace your diet plan a little – I’ve try and now almost relief all the pain. In my opinion you should try it

10 Arun Dua April 23, 2014 at 7:26 pm

u r magical man , thanks a lot , it worked for me thanks for making this video

11 prisav shrestha April 24, 2014 at 4:03 am

Have you seen Better Bawdy Building? (Google it) It is a quick way for you to build muscle fast.

12 Shaubhik Roy April 24, 2014 at 4:04 am

Copy And paste Into Google Better Bawdy Building to discover the thousands of people who bulked up who never thought they could.

13 bond April 28, 2014 at 11:11 am

I have neck and shoulder pains for years. Recently it gets worse and it’s killing me.Last evening, I saw your video and decided to give it a try. The hand on the wall stretch method really helps to relief the muscles pain. And I woke up feeling much better today.I’m going to continue doing it.Thank you so much.Appreciated.

14 harish kamarthi May 1, 2014 at 12:45 pm

thank you very much…this video helped me a lot…

15 ShootingStar May 19, 2014 at 1:49 am

Both my shoulders are sore

16 ShootingStar May 19, 2014 at 2:05 am

But wow thank you so much. This really helps, I have dance every day of the
week and this evening I’m going to have it and I was afraid I wouldn’t be
able to dance but this helped. Thank you!

17 Khatia Shiuka May 25, 2014 at 4:27 pm

I have left muscle pain at 16 months, and When i touch i have pain, not
very big pain but pain.. Generally i have almost permanent pain, I used
painkillers and gabapentin. Gabapentin for stress, whats you think Pain’s
reason is stress? … Just when i’m happy anyway i have pain. I don’t know
whats going on in my back , physioteraphist said; ” You can move and you
don’t need massage’.. X -ray said (Two times) Bones are well.. They can’t
see my problems. Doctors said you need scan, I wanted try scan, because i
was wondered diagnose, but i canceled scan in hospital because they said to
me; ” You will be in Tube 45 minutes”,, and I get afraid.. I canceled i
regrets sometimes, but i can’t help it… I have now big pain, i used co –
codamol, but , still pain.. and whats you think muscle pain is such
dreadful? I can’t use for sleep left side…
Thanks

18 Redemption of Willy Nilly June 12, 2014 at 5:51 pm

Bobby Lee, is that you??

19 volkan9196 June 18, 2014 at 6:41 am

Thank you so much for this!! Had some issues with my left shoulder and the
stretch at 4:24 helped it. Just did it and it feels great now!

20 Marionne Salinas July 18, 2014 at 4:06 am

shoulders, chest down to my arms i cant sleep facing left cos in the
morning when i wake up it really hurts and my hands starts to numb.. i cant
move well because i feel weak all the time cos of the pain im experiencing
everyday.. i hope you can give me advice and what exercise is good for me
thanx!

22 Yadira Vargas July 29, 2014 at 4:12 am

Thank you so much ☺️ I needed help with my right side shoulder and neck.
Now I can sleep n rest

23 mohammed tunkara August 13, 2014 at 7:02 am

Thank you very much, it really work for me . God bless you. This is magic
,I swear to god

24 camrennie August 13, 2014 at 8:35 pm

ur not stretching your back the wall stretch????? ur stretching pecs! which
can be helpful if they have internal rotation of the shoulders.

25 Coby Murdock November 20, 2014 at 8:07 pm

THAAANK YOUUU!!! pain free finally

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: