Ankle Pain – How To Get Rid

by Vincent Woon

in Ankle

Pain In The Ankle

Ankle pain can prevent you from your daily routine and even make a person depress if it’s severe. Like anything else, ankle pain could be view as something small at the beginning but if not taken care right away it will  become a big problem.Making sure you maintain appropriate weight, have proper foot wear, have proper posture and doing necessary warming up of the muscles are necessary steps in taking good care of yourself.

In This Video You Will Find Out:

- How to locate the ligaments

- How to work on two ligament

Simple techniques to get rid of it

Transcript for Today’s Video:

Click Here To Show Transcript

BE WELL! :-)

Recommended Resources:

H.E.M. Ankle Rehab

Biofreeze For Aches And Pain

Join Me On Facebook Or Twitter

If you enjoy this post “Sign Up” to get free updates

Check Out Topricin for Pain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Be Sociable, Share!

Related posts:

Comments Closed

{ 464 comments }

1 alevente June 18, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Hi. I have my left angle out. Can you help me with a wideo how can pot back
in normal position? I can walk on it but I can not jump. Thanks

2 K. Micya June 19, 2014 at 11:25 pm

“Aaaand your done!”

3 slashhero2 June 28, 2014 at 12:12 am

Does anyone else have ankle problems were you stand on it to long or rotate
you’re
Ankle 360 degrees and it drakes and feels really good then you stand up and
almost like collapse I have all those and a little,more like just on a
daily bases maybe eating lunch and just hurts I use an ankle brace it works
but all the time not for when I twist it I don’t try to twist it just
happens

4 Victoria Pizzi July 10, 2014 at 9:34 pm

Thank you souch for helping! I twisted my ankle while doing a Mohawk (ice
skating move) and fell. It hurt really bad and couldn’t skate for a couple
of minutes. But this totally helped! thank you!!

5 izzy H July 15, 2014 at 11:34 pm

yes, this worked for me.

6 beankiller4ever July 29, 2014 at 10:42 am

I fell off my bike and my heel started to hurt while walking and i fell of
the bike again the next day and how the heel doesnt hurt but my ankle
started to hurt while walking what is causing it

7 Ethan Perry August 3, 2014 at 4:26 am

I broke my right ankle and after I recover my left started to have pain

8 Emily Zao August 8, 2014 at 5:53 pm

It made my ankle hurt more.. :(

9 victor torres August 9, 2014 at 11:01 pm

My ankle feels weird most time I’m about to sleep i always move it around
it feels like my ankle is out of place it pop when I move my ankle help plz

10 Gevonna Cabreja August 10, 2014 at 3:51 pm

I was dancing and twisted the wrong, and my ankle actually TOUCHED the
floor, but this helped it heal quite a lot. Thanks

11 Giovhany Mondestin August 11, 2014 at 3:15 am

I thank u for this video I was playing soccer I hurt my ankle I thought to
go to see my doctor the next day but at night I used your thing and it
worked right away because of that I can go to work. I thank God for giving
you this knowledge.

12 Mike Guenther August 17, 2014 at 9:00 pm

I hurt my ankle or setting during football last year and i played through
it and now it affects my running and over summer it just started up again

13 LoveFindsUs NotTheOtherWay August 27, 2014 at 1:26 pm

I dont know how I did it but I really hurt my ankle on the left leg on the
left side. what do I do?

14 Sully Smith August 28, 2014 at 11:20 pm

This helped alot-but i still need help. I hurt it a lllooonnnggg time ago
when jumping out of a tree
. Now i have reoccuring pains. Also it clicks or pops whenever i move it in
a round motion.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: